The capital city
Glitz, glamour, golf and more
Center of the Blues Universe
Circa 1843. Two-story Greek Revival town house exhibiting six paneled square columns at the edge of a wooden porch. During the Civil War it served as a hospital for Confederate soldiers. Whitehall was built by James Walton Harris, a prominent attorney and planter.
THE OFFICIAL TOURISM RESOURCE FOR THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI