The capital city
Glitz, glamour, golf and more
Center of the Blues Universe
From primitive camping to full-service RV accommodations to cozy cabins, Mississippi's State Parks are fantastic places to stay. For complete information, click here.
Olive Branch City Park is 135 acres set in a beautiful natural setting with a scenic overlook. The park features two miles of walking trails with exercise stations, a half-mile nature trail, five lighted tennis courts, eight baseball fields, six softball fields, three lakes (one with a pier,) a playground, eight-lane track, an amphitheater and two picnic pavilions.
• 6 lighted Softball Fields
• 8 lighted Baseball Fields
• 3 Lakes (fishing with permit)
• 5 outdoor lighted Tennis Courts
• 8-lane, 400 meter rubber Surface Track
• 2 Walking Trails (2 miles and half mile)
THE OFFICIAL TOURISM RESOURCE FOR THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI