The capital city
Glitz, glamour, golf and more
Center of the Blues Universe
The Wesson House, built in 1875 by Olive Branch's first Mayor Ben Wesson, is located on the southwest corner of the Pigeon Roost Avenue /Goodman Road intersection and is one of only three dedicated Mississippi Landmarks in DeSoto County. Wesson House presently is not open to the general public on a regular basis; however it is available to local citizens and civic organizations for special events and functions. The Olive Branch City Beautiful Commission holds a Christmas Open House each year in December, at which time The Wesson House is open to the public in its entire holiday splendor.
THE OFFICIAL TOURISM RESOURCE FOR THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI