The capital city
Glitz, glamour, golf and more
Center of the Blues Universe
The Center is housed in the former E.E. Bass Junior High School by renowned architect A. Hays and built in 1929. The gallery displays seven exhibitions per year with one week between shows. Go to their website for the most current schedule.
108 year-old, fully restored carousel is open every Saturday for rides between 3:00pm--5:00pm, also can be rented for parties and special occasions.
THE OFFICIAL TOURISM RESOURCE FOR THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI