OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE FIND YOUR TRUE SOUTH/NAUTICSTAR GIVEAWAY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Entries originating from any other jurisdiction [outside the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia] are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia, who is 21 years old as of January 15, 2013. Employees of all Sponsors (Mississippi Development Authority) their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter. Void outside the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state, jurisdictional and/or local rules and regulations apply.
- Start/End Dates: Sweepstakes begins at 11:59:59 a.m. E.T. on January 15, 2013, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on March 31, 2013.
- How to Enter:Visit www.visitmississippi.org(URL) and completely and truthfully fill in required entry information. Limit one entry per person, per e-mail address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 2, 2013, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about April 6, 2013. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- Winner Notification: If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
- Conditions: Entry constitutes winner’s agreement to take ownership of boat and trailer in Jackson, Mississippi, between May 4 and May 12, 2013. Winner is responsible for pick-up of boat and trailer in Jackson, Mississippi, and transportation of boat and trailer to final destination. Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweepstake Partners, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, visit www.visitmississippi.org or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 15, 2013 to:
Mississippi Development Authority Tourism Division
Find Your True South/NauticStar Giveaway
P.O. Box 849
Jackson, MS 39205
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this sweepstakes is the Mississippi Development Authority Tourism Division.
- Grand Prize:The following prize will be awarded:
Winner will receive:
2013 NauticStar 203 SC Black Deck Boat with Yamaha F115XA Outboard Motor, Aluminum Prop up to 150HP, Bay Star Hydraulic Steering for 150HP, Color Match Bimini, and Magic Tilt Trailer Tandem with Brakes.
Winner must have a valid U.S. driver's license issued in his/her state of residence, be at least 21 years of age and have proof of insurance in order to win the sweepstakes. THE MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL APPLY AND NO OTHER WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE IS PROVIDED TO WINNER IN RESPECT TO THE PRIZE. Prizes are as stated and may not be altered or exchanged for perceived value or cash. Prizes are non-transferable. Winner and travel companion(s) will be required to sign a release of liability form and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release form prior to receiving the Grand Prize.
Winner agrees to take ownership of boat and trailer in Jackson, Mississippi, between May 4 and May 12, 2013. Winner is responsible for pick-up of boat and trailer in Jackson, Mississippi, and transportation of boat and trailer to final destination.
Approximate Retail Value: $31,000-$32,000
PLEASE NOTE: Winner will be solely responsible for all local, state, federal or jurisdictional taxes, including United States federal income taxes based on the suggested selling prices as calculated by the prize sponsor of the trip on the date of the award.
- Disclaimer of Warranties:THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Mississippi, U.S.A